Monday, September 14, 2009

VIDEOS!

So I uploaded a bunch of miscellaneous footage from my travels on youtube. These are unedited tidbits that I captured from everywhere I went. This includes Burgos, Barcelona, Sevilla, Granada, Porto, Lisboa, Lagos, and Irun.

Some of the footage you may recognize from the Spring Break and Barcelona videos. Some of it is new, though! And I am still making videos with all the footage I have, trust me.

They are all pretty short, under 2 min each. Check them all out either here or on my youtube page, which is http://www.youtube.com/missy8888.



A man, dressed as the Sandeman Wine logo guy, gives us an explaination of what Porto wine exactly is. From my Spring Break footage.



We went walking around Lisboa, Portugal, and took a tour of this castle. A man inside played music. Alex approaches to find a CD for a friend.



A sign warns against falling! In Lisboa, Portugal, in an outdoor castle



In our hostel in Lisboa, Portugal. Cassi has the camera. When she says "take two" she is referring to the previous botched attempt when she ran out of tape.


When in Lagos... But really, when in Lagos, Portugal, the girls (Alex, May, Cassi) decided to hop in a random dude's boat. Jordan later joined. The commenting in the background is Natalie, Tyler, Mike and Chris (who we met in the hostel, who are from Texas and studying abroad in Sevilla for the semester). We later caught up with those three boys when we moved on to Sevilla after Lagos.


At midnight on Easter morning, the bells rang out at the Catedral de Sevilla!







No comments:

Post a Comment