Thursday, April 30, 2009

Work for nothing

So I just spent about two hours editing a video last night about my trip to Burgos and finished it sucessfully. I uploaded it to YouTube so I could easily embed it here. The video was only about 4 minutes long, edited to the song "Love is Free" by Sheryl Crow.

I went online this morning to get the link to post on here, and received a message that says I have committed copyright infringement by using that song in my video without written permission from the artist. Therefore, YouTube muted the entire video.

Without audio, it's completely pointless, so I took it down. And it sucks because I edited the whole thing to that song, and some of the visuals match the audio, so I can't really replace the song.

So as for now, just know that I DID make a video, but conditions not under my control are preventing me from showing it to you.

Thanks, EMG Music Group, for making those two hours completely wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment