Friday, May 8, 2009

Another blog?

After keeping up with this blog, and after having a video camera for four months, I kind of want to copy this guy:

http://daveydanceblog.com/
"Davey Dance-BLOG. A project started while traveling Europe during Spring 2007. Armed only with an ipod and a Canon PowerShot, Davey picks a location and a pop song. Then Davey records an improvised dance."

It's weird because I have already started thinking of places and songs. I was gonna do "A million ways" by OK GO at Peter, Megan and Angela's apartment b/c the entrance of their place is EPIC. I also thought about doing the song "homecoming" by kanye west in front of the bean in chicago.

Looks like Davey already combined my ideas a while ago:

Davey Dance Blog -44- CHICAGO - OKgo "A Million Ways" from Pheasant Plucker on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment