Sunday, May 3, 2009

Three pictures are worth about...20 words.

Since I mostly took video on the Burgos/Atapuerca trip, I only have a few pictures from the daytrip. And of the 10 I took, three are uninteresting, two are picture versions of what I already had on video of the super foggy hike, one is the unlit cathedral at night (but it might as well be a picture of a room with the lights off, since it's just black), and one is an out of focus picture of flowers.
PS: Click any picture to see a larger version

Therefore, that leaves me with this picture of the sign on our hike:



Along with this picture of a cool looking shrub.

It's swirly!



Oh, and the picture of the stonehenge-like thing behind an "i-was-just-sleeping-on-the-bus-for-two-hours-can't-you-tell?" Melissa.




My friends took some good pictures too, but as of right now, I only have this wonderful picture, depicting us as a cross between construction workers and lunch ladies with our lice-shield caps and hardhats.


(From left to right: Angela C., Me, Cassi, May, Ana, Natalia)

No comments:

Post a Comment