Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cute!

This weekend I am going to Barcelona with Ana and Natalia and their friend Raquel.
For research, I was looking in my Spain guide that Barb and Emily got me. One of the places to go was this little cafe and bakery. I went to the website and this is what I found...



That candle is on a cake. A cake the size of a ring! It says it's a wedding anniversary cake. ADORBS!
That flower on the left? That's a ring too. MADE OF CANDY!

The Spain book says this is a great place to go for the "Art Nouveau fittings" that can only be enjoyed while having a cup of coffee or hot cocoa. I hope this place isn't too expensive because I DEFINITELY wanna go there.
It also says to try the "ensaimadas" because they are irresistable. We shall see.

OH! I am looking at this site and they have chocolate postcards! And CD's! And money! And a little tree that looks like it's made out of icicles but it is caramel!

Who cares about the cathedrals and plazas when you could see THIS?!


They make exploding cakes. Real useful.






Explore.
http://www.escriba.es/

No comments:

Post a Comment