Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What?

Today, while walking back from class, I saw a naked man riding a bike.
Megan said "There's the naked man on the bike! I've seen him before!"

From far away, you could tell he was...naked. Therefore, I looked away when he got closer.
After he passed, Natalia was like "EWW I JUST SAW HIS PENIS!"
I guess she didn't understand the concept of "naked."

So yes, this was interesting. I didn't have my camera, but I am not sure I would have wanted it anyways...I don't want to scar you all for life.

Apparently indecent exposure isn't an issue here.

And the 50 year old man was just going about his business. Out for a nice bike ride. Feelin' the wind...everywhere. To me, it seems like it would just be uncomfortable in so many ways.

We also saw him riding the reverse direction about 15 minutes later.



Oh, and NO, he was NOT wearing a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment