Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Long time no see, eh?

I know, I know, I haven't been on here in a while.

I can at least say I was THINKING about writing on here! That's worth something, right?

Well, wait no more. As I mentioned, I went to Barcelona with my friends Ana and Natalia and their friend Raquel.

I made a video with the footage we took (I took) and compiled it into a 20 minute movie. I broke it into 3 parts due to Youtube regulations of not being able to post anything over 10min.
BONUS: The video includes pictures as well, so that's just another bird with the same stone!

Here they are, make sure you watch them all, and sequentially, and ENJOY!

(More posts to come, later)

PS, the language is OCCASIONALLY a bit rated R, but what can I say, we are 20 years old.






No comments:

Post a Comment